Welcome and thanks for your interest in Ace Bets. When you sign up for an account or browse the Ace Bets website, you’re agreeing to these terms and conditions which forms a legal agreement between you and Ace Bets.
If you disagree with any part of the following terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Ace Bets is a project founded by long term winning sports gamblers. The objective of our website is to pass on knowledge, skills and betting advice to its visitors.
We also offer premium membership subscriptions where you are able to receive predictions from expert tipsters. All tipsters on Ace Bets are specialists in their given field. Each also has a minimum of two years experience of providing premium betting advice to paying clients.
Acebets.com does not facilitate betting on sports, is not a sportsbook/bookmaker, and does not handle any payments for sports betting purposes.
Use of website
The use of our website is strictly subject to the following terms:
- You may only use this site if you are at least 18 years of age and can enter into binding contracts (this website is not available for use by minors). By using our website, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age.
- The content of this website is for your general information only. Acebets.com reserve the right to vary or modify the content of the website at any time and without any prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude all liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on Acebets.com is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our website meet your specific requirements.
- Acebets.com contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on our website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of our website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time our website may also include links to other websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them. You acknowledge that we have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the content of the linked website(s).
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that this website is available and operates efficiently. However, you acknowledge and confirm that from time to time this website will be unavailable. For the avoidance, we accept no liability whatsoever for the availability of our website.
- Access to our website is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matter which arise between you and us will be governed by English law.
- Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
Member Registration, Subscriptions and Accounts
When you register or purchase a subscription on our website, we will provide you with access to the advertised features and services comprised throughout the Ace Bets website. As part of these services we may provide access to certain photographs, text images, statistics, graphics logos and other media and intellectual property relating to us or our licensors. All design, text, graphics, footage and the selection or arrangement thereof and all intellectual property rights (including copyright) in those things belong to us or our licensors.
By registering or purchasing a subscription on our website, we will grant you a non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to use, view and display Acebets.com content and members’ services for your private and domestic use only.
You are only allowed to register for one account. If we suspect that you have registered a second account, we may suspend either or both accounts while we investigate the issue.
You will be responsible for all activities which occur under your account on our service (your account). It is your responsibility to keep your account safe and secure. You must not share your account details (including your password) with anyone and always ensure that your computer and any devices with the app installed are securely locked when not in your possession.
You must not (nor authorise or permit any other person to):
(a) access or use Ace Bets Member Services by any means or for any purpose other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or use it for any unlawful purpose;
(b) access or use Ace Bets Member Services in a way that may cause the set, software, applications and other equipment used by us to provide this Ace Bets Member Services to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or impaired.
We reserve the right to refuse to accept your subscription application. You warrant that the information which you provide when you register or purchase a subscription is true, accurate and complete in all respects.
Copying and copyright
You must not do any of the following:
(a) Produce, re-produce, supply or otherwise exploit any programme, service or content (whether audio, visual, audio-visual or otherwise) comprised in Ace Bets Member Services or any part of it or otherwise use it or any part of it for any commercial purpose whatsoever;
(b) Sell or make any charge for access to Ace Bets Member Services or any part thereof;
(c) Show Ace Bets Member Services in public to an audience, even if no charge is made;
(d) Otherwise communicate any work or part of Ace Bets Member Services to the public by any means or for any purpose;
(e) (without prejudice to any other provision of these Term and Conditions, directly or indirectly using Ace Bets Member Services either for yourself or for any other person for any form of commercial gain including, without limitation, Ace Bets Member Services for the purpose of or in connection with any betting operation or producing so-called “off-tube” commentaries (or similar);
(f) upload or otherwise make available any part thereof via any social networking website, including, without limitation, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and similar websites.
You should visit the Tipsters Subscription Page for more details about the packages available, access, payment, upgrades, downgrades and cancellation.
You can cancel your subscriptions at any time prior to the next agreed billing date. For Members with a monthly subscription package this means at any point prior to the next scheduled monthly billing date. For Members with an annual subscription package this means at any point prior to the next annual billing date. Cancellation will apply with immediate effect, but you will still be able to access Ace Bets Member Services until the next billing date – when access will terminate.
Currently you can only pay via PayPal. PayPal continue to collect recurring payments for your subscription until you cancel the service. In the case of unauthorised payments we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to Ace Bets Member Services. If we do not receive payment authorisation or any authorisation is subsequently cancelled, we may immediately terminate or suspend your access to any Interactive Services, including Ace Bets Member Services. Please ensure that your PayPal billing details are kept up to date. If we are unable to process payment from your PayPal account, it will be necessary to suspend your access to the Interactive Services.
We will have the right to terminate the contract:
(a) if you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, in which case we shall be entitled to terminate with immediate notice at any time and we will have no liability to refund any money that you have already paid to us; and
(b) if we cease to broadcast, webstream, distribute or otherwise supply Ace Bets Member Services for any reason, in which case we shall be entitled to terminate on 30 days’ notice.
If you or we end this contract, we will be entitled to discontinue your right to receive, display and use Ace Bets Member Services.
Under no circumstances (including, without limitation, negligence) are we liable for any injury, loss, claim, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss or damage to property, general damages or any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your access to, or use of, or inability to use, our Services, any software, any materials or other information on the Acebets.com website for any goods, materials or services available therefrom (whether based in contract, tort and whether negligent or otherwise), even if we have has been advised of the possibility of such damages or loss or that such loss was foreseeable.
You specifically acknowledge, agree and accept that we are not liable to you for any of the following:-
- any loss whatsoever arising from the use, abuse or misuse of your account or any of our products and services
- any loss incurred in transmitting information by the internet or by e-mail
- any incorrect bets being placed
- any losing bets that may come as a result of following our predictions
- technical faults with Third Party Bookmaker websites
- any technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data or
- communications’ lines failure or distributed denial of service
- attacks, viruses or any other adverse technological consequence of your choosing to use our products and services
- the accuracy, completeness or currency of any information services provided
- any failure on our part to interact with you where we may have concerns about your activities.
Your Personal Information
We respect your personal information and shall deal with it in accordance with our Privacy Statement and applicable UK Data Protection legislation in place from time to time. Please use this link to review our Privacy Statement.