Afternoon guys, I have one more selection for League Two and will also be offering a Free Bet for all Ace Bets members that will be sent out later today. Once again, have a great weekend!
And just a note: The last email I sent out, the Wolves bet is over 2.25 goals not 2.5 goals.
League Two – Saturday 1pm
Match: Grimsby vs Lincoln
Bet: Lincoln -0.25AH & Lincoln to score 1.5 goals
Odds: 1.74 with Marathon Bet & 2.25 with Coral
Stake: 0.5 points each
- Lincoln look excellent with back to back wins over Swindon and Northampton, two tricky games
- Changed formation in both games and looked comfortable in either
- Akinde for Lincoln looks a real threat and with Andrade, McCartan and Anderson behind there is plenty of options to create and score
- Players like Jason Shackell can’t even get into this L2 side shows the depth and quality of the squad.
- Only 3 sides have had more SOT than Lincoln
- Grimsby lost at home to FGR 4-1 in opening weekend but did manage to beat a very poor Macclesfield team last weekend.
- Only Cambridge conceded more shots at goal than Grimsby
- Only Cambridge and Morecambe conceded more SOT than Grimsby
- Last season they had the worst home record in the league winning just 6 games, losing 8.FTS in 10/23 home matches
- vs Top half sides at home last season – P12 W2 D3 L7
- Vs top Half sides (H&A) They won just 4, losing 16
- They have won just 1 home game in 2018
- Lincoln 8th best away record in the league, won 8 of 23.
- Vs Bottom half away – P12 W5, L4
- Lincoln will have too much class and attacking power for Grimsby to handle